Gouvia Marina, the first privately owned marina in Greece, is situated about 6 kilometres from the town of Corfu and 7 kilometres from the International Airport.
For many years seamen considered the harbour and the bay of Gouvia as a natural link between the Adriatic and the Mediterranean Sea as well as a port of call, where they could sail in, to repose, enjoying the climate and the beauties of the island. The Marina, fully organized, offering facilities and services of high standards, has been operating under the new management since 1996. The total capacity is 1235 berths, on both permanent and floating pontoons, while there are dry dock facilities for approximately 520 boats. Moorings are available for boats up to 80 meters long and with 5.5 meters draught, for short or long term periods.